Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nostalgia

Hi all:) I hope you have a wonderful time waiting for Christmas? I love December! I love buying gifts and decorate the house. I love that the boys are so excited for Christmas. They sneak around looking for clues to what we will give them this year! I love how the cat curls up on the couch when it's cold outside!

But I love designing the most and I have made this Christmas kit called Nostaliga. I love the colors and I love the vintage feeling. This kit is so versatile though and this is the kit I'm using for my Christmas card this year.

Hurry up and get 20% off and FREE clusters if you buy the kit before December 9.

Nostalgia



Get these Clusters for FREE if you buy the kit before December 9.
And here are some off the papers!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment