Thursday, March 31, 2011

WIN $20 to my store!! Prince Charming!

Hi everyone:) I'm so happy to blog today and I have missed making this blogposts. Dagi is doing an amazing job with my blog but she has to take the day off today, her little prince is not feeling well.

Talking about princes? Do you have one? I do. He is the sweetest prince ever, well he is to me anyway lol:)



I have a challenge for you all. Show me your Prince Charming and win $20 to my store. Upload your picture to a host and link me up with a photo in this THREAD at Scrap Orchard.

You and two others can also win my new kit PRINCE CHARMING available in the store now. This weekend you'll get the the PRINCE CHARMING BUNDLE for only $ 6.49 because of the birthdaysale at Scrap Orchard.

PRINCE CHARMING



PRINCE CHARMING BUNDLE



I also have a this Birthday Bash Bag in the store!



Photobucket

1 comment: