Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Release: Made with Love

Tracy here bringing you this wonderful kit now available at Scrap Orchard. This kit is perfect for all the kitchen and cooking moments in your life!  Whether you want to document the family recipes that have been handed down generation to generation or scrap the first time your child made cookies, this beautiful kit works for all.  The neutral colors with accents of red and blue bring forth feelings of comfort and home sweet home.  Look for future add-ons like the awesome Veggies add-on available now.



The kit is 20% off and you get the Veggies for free when you buy the kit in this week's Fresh Fruit.

Check out these amazing layouts created with Made with Love by Kat's Creative Team.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I just LOVE this collection! I just bought it and I can't wait to start scrapping my favourite recipes with it!

    ReplyDelete