Monday, February 13, 2012

Mingling with Kat

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great weekend!  I got the chance to spend some time with my family up in the mountains and it was beautiful and relaxing.  For today's edition of Mingling with Kat we mixed Groovy Kinda Love and Free Your Mind.


I love mixing and matching for different kits and I love to see when other people do it too and how they pull the two kits together.  A few members from Kat's team made pages with these two kits and here is what they came up with:

by Lenka

by Ronda

by Kimberley

by Tracy

and I made a double pager:

Kat is giving out some coupons if you would like to mingle these kits too.  Here are the details:

Couponcode: 1202MkatFMGK
Amount: 25% off
Expires: 2/29
Use: Only on Free your Mind and Groovy Kind of Love


If you decide to make a page, please come back and post it, we would love to see what you create!  Have a great one!  
:) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment