Monday, March 12, 2012

Mingling with Kat

Hi everyone!  It is time for another edition of Mingling with Kat.  I have to admit my mojo has been missing and I struggled a bit picking out this month's kit to mingle.  But after I picked them out and saw what AMAZING pages Kat's CT did with them I was inspired!  Don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone and try new things and mixing different kits.  You just might be surprised at the results.

This month we mingled Enjoy Life and Cute Together.



Here are some coupons from Kat if you want to play along with these kits too.

Enjoy Life:
Code: 1203MWkatEL
Amount: 25 % off
Expires: 3/31


Cute Together:
Code: 1203MWkatCT
Amount: 25 % off
Expires: 3/31

And look at the truly inspiring pages put together using these kits by Kat's CT:

First is one by Ronda, look at this cuteness!!

And I love the clustering and shadows on this one by Lenka:

Ronda couldn't resist doing a second page with this kit and I love how it has a completely different look and feel than her first one:

Next we have one by Kimberley and I love the composition with the journaling down the center and her dreamy clusters:


Look at the adorable photo on this one by Tracy, so fun and I love the split page design.

The colors are just perfect for the photo on this page by Rebecca and I love the stitching underneath the photo.

And here is one I made:

So, are you inspired?  We'd love to see what you come up with using these two kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment