Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Mingling with Kat

Hi everyone!  Spring is in full force here in Colorado with beautiful sunny day and a few rainy days thrown in there too.  We had a lot of rain last night and today everything is so green!  I love springtime.  This month we are mingling one of my favorite kits by Kat, Spring, with one of her newer releases, All Gear Up.  I thought we would get some great spring pages with these.





My page is definitely about springtime and I thought little Piper's dress was perfect for these two kits:


And look what the other amazing pages for of Kat's CT created

both by Lenka

by Rebecca                                                               by Ronda
And this adorable one by Tracy


















If you want to mingle these two kits together Kat has generously made some coupons good for Spring and All Geared Up and don't forgot to come back and show us what you made.

Couponcode: 1204Spring_MWK
Amount: 25% off
Expires: 5/1

Couponcode: 1204AGU_MWK
Amount: 25% off
Expires: 5/1


I am off to enjoy a little bit more of the spring weather this afternoon.  Have a good one!  Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment