Thursday, April 7, 2011

Winner of March Template Challenge

Hello there :)

Dagi here to announce the lucky winner of 10$ coupon to Kat´s store! I´m sorry this took a little long. 
Knautie wanted to do it herself while announcing another template challenge for April, but unfortunatelly, she has not been feeling very well lately.. But I believe she´ll be back on her feet soon and choose the next challenge winner herself :).

Before I announce the lucky one, I´d like to thank all of you for participating in this challenge! I hope all of you had fun playing with Knautie´s template and we´ll be looking forward to seeing you back again next time!

The winner was chosen randomly and her name is
IvyRose
Congratulations! I´ll send you a PM with your prize in a while :)

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment